Friday, June 19, 2015

More To Come

It's been eleven days since I was able to post.  Since that time I have packed my life into several boxes and have made the move to Oregon.  What appeared to be a quaint little house is all the sudden feeling miles long as I unpack and move items from room to room and exhaust myself and poor Roland.  He brought his job with him and that is nice.  We are hooked up to the internet and cable.  I have several posts in my head.  Some ideas jotted on paper.  There is so much to write about and the work ahead seems so endless.

Funny, before we moved into our rental, Roland wished to continue to look for a place to purchase.  But I want to experience Mayberry for a while.  I love the house.  I am pleased with all the shelfing space and number of outlets.  I can breathe.  But I am quite pooped.  And Jenna has been of little help.  She still has the attitude of life revolving around her.  She should be the center of attention at all times.  Right now I am so tired and unfocused that I have not lived up to any expectations of being a fun mom.  But there's so much to do - so many things we still need to find.  So many chocolates.  So little time . . .

I don't know when my next post will be.  May not be until July.

No comments:

Post a Comment