Sunday, November 14, 2021

Perhaps It Has Symbolic Meaning

           I don’t recall if it was last year or the year before when I received this Snoopy ornament. 

 


I didn’t have it on the tree for very long as it was underneath the tree or in my stocking.  I decided to hang it over my computer and have looked at it throughout the year.  I think it’s cute. 

          Roland and I used to hang our keys on the fireplace where the stockings would go but have gotten rid of the fireplace this year and thus do not have the hangers anymore.  He started hanging his keys with the coats and I put mine behind the Snoopy – which seemed to work out well until the other day.  When I grabbed my keys I had also grabbed my Snoopy.  When I set the keys down Snoopy fell and the words broke.  I was going to try and super glue them back and still may – but right now it seems to be a poetic justice type thing.  Instead of “Happy” my Snoopy is saying “HA” – like a mean trick because he had to share the spotlight with the keys.



No comments:

Post a Comment