Wednesday, January 12, 2022

May the Fleas of a Thousand Camels Infest Your Armpits!

               I HATE  scams.  I hate that criminals are preying on the weakness of others.  I keep an email account open just for junk – it’s not an account I have used often but some businesses require an email and so I give them one.  It would take me forever to wade through it if I thought there was anything serious about any of them that I would take the time to look more closely rather than scan, but since the holidays I’ve just been deleting without looking – which is kind of sad but definitely faster.

              It used to be that I could click on all in one sweep just by checking the junk box and all would be checked.  But they won’t all delete if there are red flags.  Those I have to do separately.  I get scams from hackers claiming to be Lowes, Paypal, Bank of America, Home Depot .  . .  mostly Lowes.  I have to scroll through to mark off each red flag and delete them separately from the normal junk.  QUIT LYING TO ME ALREADY!!!   It’s bad enough I have so many unwanted advertisements – let’s not throw scams on top!  ARRRRGGGG!!! 

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment