Monday, June 27, 2022

Our Generator is so LOUD

         I dont know why I didnt post these pictures before.  Four months after snowmagedden Richard ordered a backup generator that would work on its own rather than our having to jump start every eight hours.  Though it had been ordered in August of 2019 it wasnt delivered to us until October.  It had been left next to the carport as the equipment for unloading was too tall to fit under the carport.  It took Jaime, Richard and I two days to push it from the carport entrance to where it sits today.

 







         Evidently there was some kind of vehicle crash that caused the power to go out sometime last night.  When I checked early this morning there were over 300 (about a tenth of MC population) but the number continued to go down and this was about 5:30 this morning:



I would have not known except I heard the generator.  Im certain the whole neighborhood can hear our generator as it is loud  but working.  And that is nice to have that.





No comments:

Post a Comment