Sunday, March 15, 2020

Beginning of Isolation


This morning my alarm went off as I had set a reminder to meet with the bishop this morning.  Of course that never happened.  It is weird not going to church on Sunday.  The dismal air outside mirrors the way Jenna and I feel with summoned isolation.

Jenna and I watched a “Come Follow Me” video before reading Jacob in its entirety.  


She still plans to study independently according to her daily schedule starting with seminary and each class that she has – except for maybe one of her math classes as she has no reference from the school.  I told her to watch math videos during that time.

I did get a message from the friends of Myrtle Creek library.  They may be staying open as they are not considered to be a public library.  However, the library is still in a city-owned building and so the decision may not solely be left for patrons and volunteers of the library to decide.

This is such an odd reality – or is it?  Are we just guinea pigs in some political scam in which the media blows everything out of proportion?  I’m not worried.  I’ve got more pressing things going on in my life.  Worry is not one of them.  Que Sera Sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment