Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Will Jeopardy be put in Jeopardy Again?

         I did not go into detail about the cancelled R.S. activity in this post.  I had suggested it before but it had always been on the back burner either due to the weather or stake activity that took precedence or lastly, the pandemic. 

https://jeopardylabs.com/

     We had scheduled the activity to celebrate the RS birthday but also a category for St. Patricks sounded fun.  We had planned to meet for the activity on a Saturday.  We had discussed whether to continue with it or not but hey, enough is enough already.  Let us play the game that I had prepared more than one time.  But no.  On Thursday the prophet announced no more meetings.  We stayed home for the next six to eight months and the game was living in the closet all that time.

https://www.steelecreek.org/churchathome-daniel

     Thus I wonder if we will have to cancel again.  I finally brought the game home to reprocess everything.  March 17th is on a Thursday which is the same night we have decided to hold RS activities this year.  I dont know what kind of a turn-out well have. 

     So this will be todays post and I will follow it with three posts on diversity as I relate the talk I had given in Church on Sunday.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment