Friday, October 28, 2022

The Heat Was the Villain

        Disneyland was not as decked out as I had expected.  I had asked Jaime if she had seen any Villains.  She had but was disappointed that there hadnt been more.  But then again it was hot.  Cast members dressed up and photographers available to take pictures.  Lines formed for that.  Oh, no way.  Too hot.  Just wait until I get home and photoshop myself in.

       So from the train I took the back of the entrance that we personally did not use. We saw Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy in their Halloween attire.  I dont know how long they had to be out there for.  Wearing those costumes would be its own challenge in cool weather.  I cant imagine how much more hot they felt in 107 degree weather.

       Here are some photos taken from both my camera and Richards phone. 




this one found on Google images


No comments:

Post a Comment