Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Handbag With Matching Wallet

  

        This Calvin Klein bag was given to me as a birthday gift.  The giver was quite excited about it and I have made an effort to use it especially when I go somewhere I expect to see her.  It's not really my style but I do get a lot of comments on it.  Women seem especially impressed by the matching wallet which is solely a coincidence as it was purchased about two years ago.

        You may remember this post in which I complain about the size and weight of the phone.  The wallet was purchased as a cell phone holder.  I do use it as a wallet but that really was not its primary purpose.  This bag came with a cell phone holder.  Please.  For certain phones!  Would have worked well for my flip phone, but not the brick I am using currently.  The built in cell phone pouch currently holds gum. 

        Not the best pictures, but you get the gist.

No comments:

Post a Comment