Saturday, January 28, 2023

Did Bonnie Drag Her Bed Into Our Room?

 

         Ever since Biff and his brood moved in, Bonnie has been whinier during the night especially after Christmas break.  She misses Jaime, obviously.  But more importantly it isnt fair that Char gets to sleep with his people and Bonnie has to stay in a different room by herself.  She doesnt know how loudly she snores.  She could seriously put a fog horn to shame. I have never heard Char snore. I rarely hear him at all.

         When I heard Bonnie whining last night I got to let her outside.  Instead she charged into our room and wouldnt leave. Richard doesnt like Bonnie wiping herself on our carpet and so I went and retrieved Chars cushion (which has now become Bonnies second bed as Char doesnt use it) so that she could lay on that and not in a place where neither Richard nor I would trip over her. 

         This morning Richard made some comment about Bonnies presence.  I told him about her barging in.  Richard asked if she had dragged her bed into our room.  Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment