Monday, January 30, 2023

Bees Buzzing

         They’re really not.  It just sounds that way as our flooring is being ripped out.  Flooring that we just had put in.  But there was a leak.  And now the entire floor must be replaced – though I don’t think it does.  The flooring that needs to be replaced the most is in another area.  One that was serviced already but needs to be replaced again. 

I was going to take pictures of what is taking place but haven’t had the ambition.  I don’t feel well.  Didn’t each much of a breakfast because of aches and pains – that haven’t stopped.  Bonnie is currently in my room and is sad as she would like everyone in the house to pet her.  And there are a lot of them.  Or were.  Our life currently in boxes.  Buzzing bees.  I’m in a trance.

No comments:

Post a Comment