Monday, February 6, 2023

Marking Scriptures

               When I was in high school I can remember circling certain letters to indicate if the footnote was a Joseph Smith Translation or another translation of a certain word.  

I brought those set of scriptures with me into my marriage.  Unfortunately I have not referred to that particular set for quite some time. I like using the internet as I can change the font size.  I have referred to the footnotes on occasion but am not always satisfied with the results.  I can’t mark scriptures on the Internet in the same manner that I can mark a book.

          I don’t have the Internet on my phone and will still bring a physical Bible to read.  The physical Bible I use had belonged to my dad.  It isn’t marked with circles the way my high school Bible had been.  I just started to go through the footnotes yesterday to mark the way I had in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment