Jenna has never been greedy with her wish list.Some things are not practical.
Generally her wish is short.
10 being the highest. Only 7 things on her list.
What I'd like to fulfill most is wish #4.
That will require a lot of prayer.
She just wrote her list in random orderbut not order of importantness.
The two things from the list that
she would like most
I don't have control.
1. New charger for tablet(Roland finally broke down and
got one for her as she was using
up his phone battery.)
rates this as a 2
2. "Everyone wants to steal your cheese" t- shirtrates a 7.
3. toy box chocolate surprise
I don't even know what that is
rates a 4
4. a good friend to move in across the streetthis is one we both would like
both of us would make this a 10
5. common sense hoodierates a 5
6. better singing skills rates a 6I think somebody in the ward
offers singing lessons. I will look more