Monday, April 3, 2023

Personality on Hold

          I have posted only two of six thoughts on the personality quiz that I took.  Thus I have four to go but will wait before posting the next as today is Jais birthday.  We had her spring break.  It was good to have her home.  We played a few games with one another.  Sadly not with the entire family as our house is in disarray and has been for the entire year due to water damage and contractor delays (which really is another post within itself) and thus lack of room. 

Jaime had actually had to resort to sleeping in a bed rather than on the floor which she seems to prefer. No floor space in the room that started out as the office but houses Allys possessions.  Jaime will need her own room come summer and it doesnt appear that the others will be leaving anytime soon.

Jaime spent her last weekend with some friends at a lake house near Reedsport.  She did not return until after three.  Richard and I loaded her up and drove her back to Ashland.  It started snowing before we returned to Myrtle Creek.  Hit a few pockets of snow and slowed traffic on our return in the dark.  I would have suggested to just stop off somewhere for the night but I have a doctors appointment in half an hour.

I know at least four people who have birthday's today.  I only went to Jaime's wall for a personal greeting and posted a gif for all four on my wall tagging each of them.  First day of no mask wearing in the Oregon health care (at least for now) 

No comments:

Post a Comment