Wednesday, April 5, 2023

81 Observant

 

Next is 81 observant.  That seems to fit the Introvert portrait as far as I can tell.  I may be intuitive to a small degree but overall I am not. I have become aware that not one size will fit all and what works best for one situation may not even apply to another.  I think this post provides some good insight as to the difference between observant and judgment 

I do enjoy going to art museums for a short time.  I enjoy some works while others do not appeal to me.  I don’t enjoy discussing “what this piece means” or “abstract and balance and all whatever else there is”.  I like art for the eye appeal not because of one’s (artist included) interpretation.  Just let me enjoy with my eyes.

However I do find myself wondering about why certain lyrics were written or what meaning a song has for the author.  Usually I will like a song based upon the music before I even know what the words are. I don't know why I am willing to explore lyrics that I hear as opposed to what I see.

I am more comfortable being observant than intuitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment