Saturday, April 1, 2023

87% Introverted

     Popularity was never important to me, but I wasn't thrilled about being bullied.  I guess I did okay as an outcast and perhaps that is what shaped me from lacking the desire to be social.

A strong lean toward being introverted came as no surprise to me.  I have always preferred being alone or in really small groups.  I have never really been one to strike up conversations  especially with the unknown though my role in the RS presidency has pushed me out of my comfort zone.  I find that I do enjoy greeting people and getting to know them  like the speed friendship activities. 


I dont enjoy large groups.  I dont initiate activities.  I avoid leadership roles though I have become more comfortable with taking charge . . . well, maybe not.  For instance, if I am asked to teach I make myself a conductor and ask questions that I pray will lead in a direction other than myself.  I dont normally enjoy drawing attention to myself.

One question asked if I had had an exhausting day would I like to wind down with a social activity.  To me that is NOT winding down.  Give me a book.  Give me YouTube.  Give me my kindle. Give me a deck of cards so that I might play solitaire. I would prefer no people if Im trying to wind down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment