Friday, March 31, 2023

Diving Into Another Speculative Truth . . . . maybe

 

Biff sent one of those personality quizzes to Richard who in turn sent it to me.  His given personality was/is Advocate and mine came out Adventurer.  Apparently there are 14 more.  I was not surprised by the results of either one of them. 



Many of the same statements you either agree with, disagree or remain neutral.  The results indicate your introverted level compared to being extraverted, being observant as opposed to intrusive.  Those two fields were obviously one way or another for me without my even taking the quiz. 

Everything else was about neutral for me.  Feeling over thinking (in other words relying on my emotions over my brains) prospecting over judging which actually surprised me as so often I have been a conclusion jumper and do tend to judge others unfairly.  Turbulent as opposed to assertive. 


April starts tomorrow.  I plan to detail the five areas just a bit more based on comments and how I leaned and why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment