Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Electronics Don't Know My Hands

 

I don't know if there is enough

blood in my hands or

whatever it is that the 

i phones or electronic sinks or

touch screens sense from the

human touch - but I don't seem

to have it and so get frustrated

with devices not recognizing my touch.



I went back to a flip phone. 

It isn’t red but it does

fit in my pocket. 

I no longer have to have

a special wallet in order to

tote my brick phone.

I’ve had flip phones before but this

will take some adjusting.



I will no longer be able to “talk”

my messages or use a keyboard but

have to do one letter at a time by

pressing a number several times. 

Texting has never been my

favorite thing – especially

group texts but it is fine.  I

don’t need it.  


I need the phone

to be a phone.

That is all.

Follow up to this post tomorrow 

I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment