Friday, March 10, 2023

It Still Makes Me Smile

                As I was walking Bonnie around the neighborhood I smiled as I thought of a time when Richard, Jaime and I were all walking with Bonnie.  I thought I had posted this when it initially happened but cant seem to find it.  Funniest thing in my mind anyway.

         Children and animals seem to be drawn to Richard.  The chickens would flock around him and follow him.  So as we had started our walk at least seven chickens joined us.  All seven made it to the corner where we crossed the street. A couple of them decided to turn the corner rather than cross the street.  Two more decided to turn back toward our house.  But three continued to follow at least for a bit. 

         I dont know if anyone had even noticed us.  Can you imagine?  Seeing three people out walking their dog and having two or three chickens trailing behind them?  It amuses me each time I think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment