Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Object Comparisons

 In his “Teaching With Power” John 2-4 video, Brother Wilcox shares this slide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7QShWWP7U

with the challenge to find a way to use an object as part of a lesson on teaching the scriptures or more importantly, Christ.  I then turned to “Don’t Miss This” where Emily Freeman compared a discarded titanium bicycle that one might see as worthless.  She talked about the value in restoration and compared this to the “worth of souls” as viewed by the others and how the Savior sees us before we are restored. 

Even in our "discarded" state, the Savior knows
us and what (or who) we can become

 I have accepted Ben Wilcox’s challenge and am excited about this quest.  I may create some posts about how I would use each of this (though the rubber duck seems to be stumping me the most of these)  It may take a while.  I hope to be guided by the Spirit as I embark this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment