Saturday, June 17, 2023

I Don’t Think it was Worth 60 Dollars but she does

                Jai has always wanted to do a yard sale and got her chance today.  She had set it up nice, but the availability seemed quite lame compared to other yard sales I’ve seen.  If the buyer had a heart set on stuffed animals or cos play head gear, our yard sale was exceptional – but for the more mature lookers our yard was a huge disappointment.

          Richard told us to label all the items but Jai didn’t wish to do that.  She did wish to haggle – which I personally don’t like to do.  Perhaps she would have made more money if I hadn’t been there to “assist” – I was all for cheap and free but Jaime seemed to overprice things.  But she also had a sign that said “Make Me an Offer”  It wasn’t her fault that the signs continued to blow down. 

          They had belonged to her and she finally parted with them so the money is hers.  She has put it toward camping.  Another hoo-rah with her high school pals.  I think that’s great they have kept connected as they have. 

          Anyway, we had the yard sale today figuring it was great weather.  Cool enough that we didn’t feel scorched.  Yet at the same time the wind did a number on me.  I am tired.  But not as tired as I was the first day we attempted to clean the shed.  We have made more than a dent and have room now.  I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment