Saturday, March 2, 2024

Snow and Shoes

 

We finally received the promise of snow after an almost two week warning that it would come.  “Warnig” for some. “Promise” for others.  Not the same snow.  I took pictures as soon as I got out of bed.  For even as I type these words I can see the snow melting.  By this afternoon the trees won’ t show any evidence of it having snowed – at least in my part of town.




There is a couple that had come for dinner and games last night.  They have snow.  Lots of snow.  The description they may use would be “victimized” as well as countless others in our ward who don’t live in the city but in non-incorporated areas where there is no speed limit and limited firefighting – if any.


I wonder if it was snow or outdoor elements that started Tony and his rules about leaving shoes at the door.  I hadn’t even thought to take a picture.  There must have been more than ten pairs of shoes near the door – I had guessed so the carpet wouldn’t get dirty.  But before I left Utah I thought perhaps it was so the shoes can be found more easily as they always know where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment