Sunday, September 15, 2013

Flooded With Thoughts . . . again


After two weeks
my head is
full of thoughts
again. 
Granted they are
different thoughts
but still enough
swimming through
my mind and
it’s overflowing with
new thoughts
new ideas
unlike the ones
before this
month started. 

Thoughts about
my mom’s
farewell
departure and
about the change
in song and
why and how
happy I was that
Joh got to sing “Smile”
instead of
“Embraceable You”
which evidently was
mom’s favorite, but
I like “Smile” better
and I love Joh’s
voice and he gave
such an awesome
introduction as to
why he was
singing it.  He
didn’t say that 
“Embraceable You” is
not acceptable music to
sing in the chapel.

I think Corey
was upset, but I
quite enjoyed it. 
I’m certain that
my mom did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment