Friday, December 6, 2013

Hair Traitor


   


        I have a facebook friend whose daughter is a hairdresser.  She works at a rather prestige salon with two locations.  Employees are tested on current hairstyles and are to provide their own models.  Thus my friend will send out posts containing pictures of a particular hairstyle, date and time for those who would like to volunteer.  The services are free – financially anyway.  Very time consuming to one who has A LOT of hair and a hairdresser who is obviously NOT familiar with the huge amount 



         As I mentioned at the end of this post my hair experience at this particular salon was very time consuming.  She really did do a great job on my hair, and even fixed my face (though my allergies did kick in before my husband could see the full effect) I had compliments.  Roland said my hair looked longer – which it did.  I’ve never heard of a hairdresser gifted enough to lengthen the natural hair already attached to one’s scalp.




         For years I’ve been going to a hairdresser who has her own private practice set up in her basement.  Driving to her residence was usually not that big of a deal – when I’m driving, that is.  Going by bus would give me a leisure walk in nice weather – but not in this harsh bitter cold air. 

         Sometimes UTA stops are done away with due to construction as I mentioned in this post.  Evidently they never put it back.  I don’t see why not – the bus passes by it anyway.
         I happened to drive this morning.  Biff took Roland in for a medical procedure and left me with the car – which initially I wasn’t planning on driving.  But my gosh, it is SOOOOOO COOOOOOLD.  I said a prayer before leaving the house.

 

         My hairdresser can create a hair miracle in just a half hour.  She knows my hair.  I’m grateful that I had the opportunity to fulfill my appointment with her this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment