Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Mind is Full and Spilling Over

Two more classes
Math and English
Why did I accept the math
I hate math
Ironically I'm going for my
Bachelor's Degree
in Accounting
But I learn
and I grow

English
this time the grade I
receive in class
will affect my GPA

Triggers
I watched the lecture last night
everything is connected
this week
assignment
discussion
my last two classes



brainstorming
mapping
outline
free writing
write a discussion post
attend live lecture
sorting through photos as I listen
never get away with that at
 a desk in school

instructor makes comments
more triggers.
My mind's racing
Never experienced that with math.
Never brainstormed about math
it gives me nightmares

my mind is spilling over
brainstorming
maybe a sentence or two
more than just an assignment
a letter
a post
thoughts floating in and out of
my head
usually out

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up

with my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment