Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Caroling

               Jenna seemed quite excited when the Young Men and Young Women decided to go “Ding-Dong Ditching” rather than their usual caroling, but still wanted to go caroling.  I have not had much of a singing voice this season and have missed singing along with Christmas songs because I don’t wish to risk making my throat sore.


                Jenna finally found someone willing to go with her.  On Saturday, I picked up her friend.  They caroled to a few houses in her neighborhood.  I then took them to the street where we used to live.  They went to several houses.  Surprised some people.  Uplifted others.  I was happy to see how happy it made them.

not your typical caroling attire, but this is what they chose to wear

                On Sunday, we had just one speaker for sacrament meeting.  The remainder of the meeting was for singing five different hymns after the bishop introduced each hymn with a small synopsis for what purpose each had been written. I could tell that she enjoyed that.  I am so happy that she enjoys singing.

Image result for silent night

No comments:

Post a Comment