Monday, June 25, 2018

What Happened To This Month?

          I had been asked to mark attendance for choir - only I have not marked anything for four weeks now - either choir was canceled, the doors were locked, or I wasn't there.  For an entire month?

          Every fourth Sunday a class is offered to the instructors. A primary counselor reminded me of that.  It's hard to believe that four weeks have gone by.  Where am I?

           I had just finished another accounting class - suspecting that my instructor is even more bored with the class than I am.

          The one I compared to Walter and Sheldon here, has been copying and pasting her findings word for word.  I called her on it.  I don't know if anybody caught that. 

          So bored with the discussions.  It felt like reading a high school yearbook.  "Have a good summer" blah blah blah . . .  no originality whatsoever.  Are accountants not allowed to be creative?

          Today I start two new classes.  Another accounting.  Subject auditing.  Oh, joy.  It's with an instructor I had before.  His lectures will be easier to follow than some of the other instructors that I've had recently.  That'll be nice.

          My other class is in ethics - which did not appear on my original agenda of required classes.  This will be with an instructor that I have also had before.  She is the one who had to cover four centuries of history in four weeks (one century per week).

          I have my water fitness class this morning, my role as story lady, and need to take Jenna up to Roseburg for a few things before she leaves for camp tomorrow.  Today is also the day in which there will be a live lecture in each class.  It'll be a busy day for me. I'm afraid I won't be able to attend them both live. 

          June is near its end.


No comments:

Post a Comment