Sunday, November 11, 2018

So Many Pieces




            Every once in a while I will search for a particular blog post using a single key word or phrase that I think are mentioned in the post.  Yesterday I typed in the word "pieces"  just to see what would come up.  I was surprised that I had used that word in over 50 posts in reference to several topics.  That does not include the 20 plus posts where piece was used singularly.  The top  "pieces"  post references referred to candy, other foods, luggage, lessons, toys and games.






  Other posts included actual breakage or used in a metaphorical way.



            I have used the word "pieces"  in about ten or so December entries posted on different years. One post mentions a four-piece measuring cup set that we had purchased as a white elephant gift.  



Two mention the pieces found in various nativity sets. 



One refers to  the sacrifices made by some in giving up pieces of their Christmases to assist others.  



Broken gingerbread houses slums and a broken Christmas ornament.



            One time subjects include editorials, ear wax and art.  I also mention jewelry, conversations, mail, and pieces of torn paper.  



I am now working on a poem to complete my new discoveries.  I will post when I am finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment