Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Mountain Dew Just Makes Me Feel Better


          Mountain Dew doesn't work on stomachaches as well as 7-Up or Sprite but I can rely on Mountain Dew to assist with relieving headaches and sore throats.  I do use it more as a medicine than for an enjoyable beverage - though I do enjoy the taste of Mountain Dew.  I wish they made Mountain Dew flavored throat drops.



          There are a few times when Mountain Dew hasn't worked for me.  There are a few times when I thought, "Oh, I shouldn't have had that."  But not usually.  For the most part Mountain Dew has been my friend.  It's not just my tongue that appreciates it's wonderfulness.  I really love water.  Clean water.  Drinkable water.  But if I had to choose a favorite beverage other than water, it would be Mountain Dew.  Weird, huh?

         Mountain Dew does not quench my thirst.  Water doesn't chase away a headache or sore throat.  Occasionally water can help with a stomachache. 

1 comment:

  1. I've had a bit of a scratchy throat this week. Yesterday, I went to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription for Bill and I decided to get a few other things one of which included mountain dew. I agree, it does work like medicine a majority of the time. Tuesday, I was at my worst so, I don't know if it would've worked then. I was so congested in the head that it felt like I was going to throw up. Making an egg sandwich for Bill made me want to vomit but a majority of the time, that's what I make him as he's working from home now, at least until the end of the year. My throat is not so scratchy like it has been the rest of this week.

    ReplyDelete