Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Tired and Frustrated

My laptop gets internet
My PC does not
No cloud communication
For quite a while now so
What’s the point?

I started a two-week assignment
January 31 to February 13 –
And I’m still there

A few have asked if I can work
For them
I said “Yes” to one and the boss asked
If I could work longer

Yesterday I had others ask if I could work
May and June.  Their boss (our boss) said “No”
She wants me to continue with the
Assignment I started in January

I have to give a speech this week for
The only class that I am taking right now
I am so glad there is only one.
It was tough taking two classes with work
I know many people work full time and go
To school full time.  I think I
Could handle it once
Not anymore.

I wish my PC was more vibrant
I wish the screen on my laptop was bigger
I wish my house would clean itself

This is a boring post and I
am drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment