Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Gratitude List



My brother had posted 30 day gratitude list for the month of September.  He said he got it through our sister-in-law.  Each day he would provide details to go with the word or phrase.  This list will contain the first thing that had come to mind.  Perhaps I will use future dash posts to elaborate more in which case I will call it dash #gl . . .

1.       What is your favorite smell?       I have pretty much lost my sense of smell, but I would say cinnamon

2.       What is your favorite form of technology? Camera and evolution of the camera (see here) 

3.         What is your favorite color?                  Emerald Green

4.         What is your favorite food?                   Fettuccini

5.         What is your favorite sound?        Jenna laughing and singing

6.        What is your favorite part of nature?    Leaves changing color

7.         What is your favorite memory?           Jenna explaining how armadillos protect themselves from preditors (here) actually there are many, but this was the first to come to mind. 

8.         What is your favorite book?      The Rent Collector by Camron Wright (here) 

9.        What is your favorite place?     Right now it’s Myrtle Creek

10.      What is your favorite taste?       Chocolate/Peppermint combination

11.       What is your favorite holiday?    Christmas

12.       What are your favorite textures?       soft, smooth, cuddly warm

13.       What are your favorite abilities?     I have always enjoyed writing and creating thoughts in my head

14.       What are your favorite sights?             Sky elements, sunsets and clouds

15.       What is your favorite season?              Autumn

16.      What is your favorite body part?         Hands and eyes   
 
17.       What is your favorite knowledge?      I am a child of God

18.       What is your favorite form of art?       music

19.      What is your favorite form of touch?  Roland’s warm hands

20.      Who are your grateful for?                My family

21.       What is your favorite song?      Currently “Under Pressure” by Queen & David Bowie

22.       What is your favorite story?      Nephi’s faith asking where to find tools to build a boat

23.      What is your favorite tradition?            Watching each person as we take turns opening presents on Christmas morning

24.      What is your favorite challenge?         Tough one as I don’t appreciate being tried.  I would go with my current Church calling though I haven’t really gotten my feet wet as of yet.

25.       What is your favorite moment?                        When the light touches upon the earth to end the darkness of the night

26.      What is your favorite form of expression?  gratitude

27.       What is a favorite small thing that you use daily?                   Pencils/pens

28.       What is your favorite small thing that happened today?                       The joy on Jenna’s face when Roland told her to pick all the pumpkins and give them to her friends

29.      Who is your favorite friend or family member?      I cannot narrow that down to just one!  Or even a few . . . there are no “favorites”

30.      What is your favorite talent?     Wouldn’t that be the same as #13?  I like to scrapbook with pictures as well as write my memoirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment