Monday, May 4, 2020

Two Leaders


All of my life I have heard about the signs of the times and what will take place in the last days – the speculations and the truth.  I hadn’t questioned a lot of it as I planned on being on the other side long before the majority of the signs came to pass – which I still might.  Things will only get worse before they start to get better.  I don’t say that to be morbid or because I’m pessimistic.  It is fact.

One of the things I was taught was that the people may choose one of two leaders.  In today’s case it would be either the words of a prophet or the leader of the country, state, whatever a person feels.  There are Trump supporters.  There are those who know that Pres. Nelson is a mouthpiece for God.  Not all people are in favor of Trump.  Not all people recognize Pres. Nelson as a prophet.  Not everybody has a testimony of God’s love. 

I am choosing to follow the counsel of the prophet.  Regardless of whether the world reopens or not – if the Church doesn’t open for meetings and communication remains virtual, then so-be-it.  I will continue with the stay-at-home order.  I will continue wearing a mask and distancing myself.  Even if it is no longer required.

Poor Jenna.  How horrible this situation is for our youth right now.  I don’t know how to make her feel better.  It’s an unpleasant situation if we make it that way.  We can’t control other people’s choices.  We can only control our own.  This may only be a dress rehearsal.  It won't last forever.  But I predict it will continue for quite a while before it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment