Wednesday, September 16, 2020

My Brain Doesn't Know Location When I'm Asleep

 The other night I had a dream that I had been living in my old house in Kearns.  I was serving as a Relief Society counselor (my current role) with the presidency from the ward I am in.  Roland and I had moved to another house during the pandemic but had not told anyone.  

from google maps
Church was not back in session and I continued to meet with the sisters in our ward.  I wasn’t trying to do it secretively – I really just didn’t think about it.  However, the new area we had just moved to was about to start up with returning to church and I wondered if I should call the RS pres in the ward I’d been serving to let her know I had moved and that my records would need to be transferred to another ward. 

I dreamed that the RS president had stopped by my old Kearns house to learn that I hadn’t even lived there for a couple of months.  She called me and I told her that I was just about to call her.  I woke up realizing that I did not live in either house that was part of my dream and that I am still in the same house I have been for the last four and a half years.  



No comments:

Post a Comment