Thursday, December 28, 2023

I am Grateful for my Runny Nose

                I know that this title may sound facetious but in fact it is true right now.  I have had a sinus infection – not my worst but still.  I had gone to the doctor in hopes of a zee pack – though they haven’t seemed to work for me while I’ve been in Oregon – though I haven’t really encountered many sinus infections while in Oregon.  I believe this one started in Utah.  Z-packs aren’t the same as they once were.  I might have well have taken sugar pills. The latest is red coated and non-working.  Iburofen seems to be doing the trick.  At least I feel better.

            So Jai and I were playing games in the back room when my allergies started going ballistic.  I don’t know what was making my eyes itch or me sneeze but I see it as a blessing – truthfully.  I have never been so happy to need tissue in all my life!  So though the title of my post may indicate something humorous, I really am grateful.  Means the infection is going bye-bye.  I wish permanently to never be seen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment