Sunday, December 17, 2023

Not Again!!

I don't care for warm water or hot tea.  I like to gulp.  I can't always gulp.  Right now there is something pressing between my gum and my tooth which causes pain whenever there is cold.  It is about this time last year when my mouth felt a sensitivity to cold.  I thought it was a dental thing at first but then realized it was probably a sinus infection as I could brush my teeth without feeling pain.  

A sinus infection. Joy.  It must have been just before Christmas when Richard drove me to the clinic in Roseburg so that I could get a zee pack to make myself feel better.  I think that’s what’s happening now.  Oddly enough it is all on my left side.  My infections have always started with my right.  This may have started in Utah.  Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment