Monday, May 27, 2013

That's My Jenna


Her hair always seems to be disheveled at best
Doesn’t wish to hold barrettes or bows or curls
Usually she has hair hanging in her face
She is far from being one of those prissy girls

She’ll wear shoes just in order to climbs trees
Clothes don’t stay clean or well kept for long
She loves the outdoors, she loves to explore
She’s always been free-spirited and head-strong

Her favorite Princess is Brave’s Merida
Who is concerned with things more important than looks
She discovers as much as she can first handedly
And has many adventures through her books

I would like to say that she is one of a kind
But I see in her my own mirror to the past
When I was the one with the mussed up hair
Climbing trees and making adventures last

                                                                                                                           kfralc

No comments:

Post a Comment