Saturday, September 30, 2017

Save Our Library Crusade


Just over a year ago this month, I had finally been accepted to sit with the library board to make decisions - though our county libraries were in jeopardy.  I had turned in an application at the end of May and attended my first meeting in June.  I don't know why they hadn't accepted me as a board member at the time as I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO APPLY!
I started a crusade and campaigned on facebook from September until November's election.  Here are some of the clipart I had used as profile, post or cover.  It may not have been very effective as the majority of responses I received were from my Utah friends.  I had not thought to create at page for public awareness.


my sister-in-law had sent me this post.  I, in turn, had
shared it with some class mates from a management
class I had been taking at the time.



This includes 6 different profile pics


I incorporated pics of granddaughters in previous Halloweens.  Each remained on my profile for a  week. 





I wish we were part of a county library system still.  Our future still bears so much uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment