Thursday, October 19, 2017

Like Reading a Journal Entry


           Funny how sometimes I can look at a word or a phrase and turn into sentences and paragraphs.  Other times I haven't a clue what possessed me to even write it down.  I have at least seven blog ideas and unfortunately sore arms and an assignment due.   

          This week's assignment deals with a mortgage calculator and answering four questions.  Still APA and 750 words.  Thus far I am short 300 words.   How terribly boring for my instructor to have to read 15 - 30 assignments.  The more suggestions I'm given in order to "stretch" out the words - the more boring it becomes.  Right now I'm taking a break.

          I mentioned how the school would be sending Roland a new computer as he was having problems with the last.  I had experienced problems with internet connection before - but not the way I seem to be currently.  Holy cow!  It's like this brand new computer showed up on our doorstep one day and became an Internet hog!  So I am trying to look up references and the blue circle starts spinning.  I have to shut down, troubleshoot, re-enter - which is only contributing to my hating my assignment even more.

          Roland and Jenna have a temple trip coming up on Saturday.  I am hoping to have my assignment turned in before then - if not, I will be spending even more time on it or just turn it in incomplete . . . have a great deal of files and possessions that need to be organized.  I've also been asked to mend a tear in Roland's pants but just can't seem to get the needle threaded for the life of me.  Looks like that may become even more time consuming than my assignment.

          We've had thick foggy mornings lately and Roland took the air conditioner down yesterday.  Of course the temperatures rose and I changed from long pants to shorts.   I would have turned on the A/C had it been hooked up.  But once the sun goes down, it gets cold.

          There wasn't a fog this morning.  Jenna pointed out clouds with pink and purple hues. Currently the air is chilly and damp.  I think fog in the morning make for warmer temperatures during the day.  If there isn't a morning fog, the cold lingers more throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment