Friday, October 20, 2017

Bring Back The Sun!


            I have mentioned the thick fog and now a constant rain.  It looks awesome and will green up the valley again. 






            This morning I noticed golden flecks donning the hills.  It was so spectacular! 



 


Of course none of my pictures capture what I see.  The fog covered appearance of the towers as I was coming home.  After I got inside, it started pouring again.

            At 11:00 I could see the sun.  I felt excited as Jenna has a field trip planned for today.  She's been looking forward to it for over a week now.  I don't want her to be disappointed.



            Hopefully they were on the bus already and are at the corn maze now and enjoying themselves.  Perhaps it isn't raining in Winston.  She wouldn't care if it was, but perhaps the faculty does.  I hope her awesome day continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment