Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Morning Fog = Super Warm Evenings

The fog looked worse when I left the house than it does in these three pictures.




I used to watch fog and clouds surrounding the hills south of us.  
The longer the fog lingered in the morning, the warmer it was in the evening
Not that 65 or 67 is especially HOT -but when you consider the snow storms
just three weeks ago.  Dreary skies.  Grey and Drab.
But afternoons bring blue skies with enough coolness in the air that it's bearable
But by 3:30 and 4:00 it is unbearable. 



The fog has moved to the north side where we are and surrounds the entire city like we've been sucked into an endless vapor

It doesn't have an order nor is it bothersome like smoke from burning leaves, but still envelops us as though we are on an eerie set of a Halloween movie.   I don't know what time the fog starts.  I'm not up that early. 

I know it lifts before 10:30.  We had a fire drill today and it was nice outside.  Still cool, but clear enough that we could see all the other classes that went out the same exit.

I can see across the hills this morning.  I wonder if that means if won't be as  hot for us today as it was yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment