Saturday, March 2, 2019

Word: Match


I can strike a match to light up a room




or start a fire to toast marshmallows


I can play different versions of match game


For example, I've tried to learn about which flag goes
with what country by matching one to the other


I can attempt to paint the shutters and trim
to match the rest of the house.

I can mix and match socks


I get tired of trying to match assignment problems
with the responding exercise found in the book
an electronic book I might add



I would like my clothes to match
Occasionally I would like to match the face to the voice


We've been through quite a few furniture pieces that didn't match.

you remember this scene from Frasier? 
We had worse cases than Martin's chair.

Some librarians and instructors will read books and set up an activity
The activity matches themes based upon the book

There is a lot of competition in the retail business. 
So many try to match another's price


I have never owned boots that have matched my coat.
Some people display their photos in all matching frames



Sometimes I get frustrated with web sites that never match
what I am searching for.
match pictures to real items

I love it when Jenna's enthusiasm mirrors my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment