Monday, November 18, 2019

Dash # 750 Bucket List



If you were to make a bucket list, what is one thing that would be on it?

          I have always wanted to see New England in the Fall.

https://www.americansky.ie/new-england-holidays/top-10-things-to-do-in-new-england


I would not mind visiting Ben & Jerry’s in Vermont, visiting an inn or two, take in a pumpkin festival perhaps. 



I would want to visit some historic sites in Massachusetts and of course get some New England clam chowder.

https://www.finecooking.com/recipe/new-england-clam-chowder

        I haven’t gone as there is always something else that seems more pressing to spend my money on – like a new roof, new shoes, an overcoat, etc.  We have pretty falls in Oregon.  



We have a coast and little tourist traps.  I have lost my desire to travel – but if I did, I would like to go during the fall.  Jenna still has two more years of school and does not wish to travel while school is in session.

          I’m grateful to have books and imagination to take me to places that I might not even know about otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment