Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Why not?

Another Facebook quiz - just for the sake of posting - I guess

40 things about me

1. Do you put ketchup on a hot dog? Sometimes.  Mostly just mustard and relish, but ketchup (catsup?) is good too

2. Choice of soda? Code Red Mountain Dew

3.
Do you own a gun? No, Not even a squirt gun

4.
Can you swim? Yes – perhaps it’s a lame version of swimming.  I can hold myself up and move quicker on my back than on my stomach.

5.
Hot dogs or cheeseburger?  Cheeseburger usually

6.
Favorite type of food? Italian

7.
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes

8.
What do you drink in the morning? Water, juice, or milk (usually in that order)

9. Can you do 100 pushups? No

10.
Summer, Winter, Spring, or Fall? Autumn

11.
Favorite hobby? Compiling Memories

12.
Tattoos? No

13.
Do you wear glasses? Yes

14.
Do you have a phobia? Accounting (numbers)

15.
Do you have a nickname? Husband calls me “Sweet Pea” – but there’s no one that many people use

16. Three favorite drinks? Water, code red, cherry coke

17.
Biggest downfall? Sweets (lack of will power)

18. Rain or Snow? Rain

19.
Can you change a tire? I do know how.  Do I have the strength to remove the bolts?  Not hardly
 
20.
Favorite flower? Marigold

21.
Can you drive a stick? I suppose I could if I needed to but I prefer automatic

22.
Ever gone skydiving? No.  There was a time I would have jumped at the opportunity, but I don’t see myself doing it now.

23.
Kids? Yes

24.
Favorite colors? Green and Purple

25.
Employed? Yes, part-time right now.

26.
Can you whistle? That’s up for debate

27.
Where were you born? Utah

28.
Siblings? 3

29.
Surgeries? 3? – I was conciense for only one – my ingrown toenail.  The others were the removal of female parts

30.
Shower or bath? Shower though I’d love the opportunity to soak in enough water to cover all of me

31.
Last song you listened to? Roaring 20’s normally sung by Panic! at the Disco but the version I heard this morning was Jenna’s singing

32. Age? 57 soon to be 58

33.
Broken bones? No, I have had sprains and torn ligaments though

34.
How many TVs are in your house? 2 – which is 2 too many

35.
Worst pain? Ectopic pregnancy – (see here

36.
Do you like to sing? I do.  I’m not good at it, but I do enjoy it

37.
Favorite sport? Watching Figure skating without the commentaries, participation in bowling

38.
Do you like camping? I did at one time, but have outgrown that desire.  Give me a hotel

39.
What do you enjoy binge watching? Did you notice my answer on 34?

40.
Pecan or Pumpkin pie? I agree with my brother’s answer: They are both good. Maybe pecan by a nose.


No comments:

Post a Comment