Friday, April 5, 2024

More Soft Food and Mouth Wash

 My mom said that I had mumps on

one side of my mouth. 

I don’t remember.

I wonder if that is what my left cheek has

felt like since my dental incident on Tuesday. 

 

I picked up my prescriptions yesterday. 

One was for a nasty mouthwash that is to

get rid of whatever germs have built up. 

The other was for a pain killer that could send me

into a coma if I’m not careful. 

I am too scared to take it. 

And really, the pain is not as bad as I had predicted.

 

I was given only one day’s worth and so will

save it for a time when the pain is more severe. 

But I will also pray about my decision in the event that

my pain does get that bad.  And it doesn’t have to be

my face that is hurting. 

The outward appearance indicates that I am in

a lot more pain than I am.







No comments:

Post a Comment