Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Group Texts

 


          The opportunity of blowing up my phone

and wearing down my battery

I get it. 

I get the group text thing. 

Why it’s done. 

It’s convenient for the sender –

instead of sending out 10 plus texts

that say the same thing:

                                        Emma’s Blessing

                                        Service Activity

                                        Pool Information

and so forth.

 

For the most part I don’t even

recognize the other 12 numbers

that are coming up. 

Sometimes I don’t even know

the other people that the numbers belong to.

It’s just annoying to have ALL replies

                              come to me when I know

they are not meant for me

but the

initial sender. 

Meanwhile my battery dies down. 

Use my email

or messenger 

 

PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment