Thursday, May 15, 2014

Transformation





Biff has always kept his body in great shape inside and out.  I wish I could say the same for his room.  I don’t have a picture of how it looked before I started cleaning.   

These pictures truly represent half-way done.  


Anyone who has been in Biff’s room can tell you that this is the cleanest it has looked from the day we moved in.



Actually it was clean one other time.  I took a picture for evidence.  But somehow I have misplaced that evidence.  Doesn’t matter.  I told Jenna that when David moved out, she could move into his room.  Not that her room looks any better


I had eight garbage bags FULL of Biff’s stuff (clothes mostly) I think three or four full of garbage.   


And four loads of towels.  FOUR LOADS.  This is a fraction of what I washed   

  
Jenna’s room was fine when we moved in four and a half years ago.  She was smaller then. Still in kindergarten.  We painted her room pink.  You’d think she would have learned to clean so it wouldn’t have crowded her out  




We’ll probably repaint it as it is going to be our computer/book room.  What will we do with all the extra space?

Jenna now likes the color blue.  We let her pick out her own paint color.





Once it was finished, we had purchased new curtains (well, new for her) and the decals she had received from Randy and Carrie for Christmas




Moved in most of her furniture  but also Biff’s old bed and dresser






She continues to add her personal touches




Though not all of her belongings have left the pink room, she has spent the last two nights in the blue room - her room which will NEVER EVER look like the first three photos on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment