Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A Little More Nature and our 2016 Oregon Calendar

My sister has been posting landscape pics to facebook.  The rule is the landscape has to be a place where she's been but cannot be in the picture.  I posted these exciting pics of my yard in this post.  Here are a couple more:  

Roland got rid of the bush

Roland chopped dead trees and I started a pile

This is in millsite.  

millsite

Jenna in photo on millsite path

spring is in bloom

I doubt I would make a calendar of my backyard photos as it was suggested.  But here are some that I had collected our first year here and made into a calendar as gifts to send to the family.  My daughter-in-law Jeanie had been upset with me because it wasn't a family calendar which would of included the boys, their wives, and babies.  No, it wasn't.  It was a calendar of Oregon.

cover

August 2015

April 5, 2015

September 2015

Before we had moved to Tri City 

April 4, 2015

Easter Sunday 2015

July 2015

August 2015

August 19, 2015

Myrtle Creek October 2015

October 2015

April 5, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment