Thursday, March 17, 2022

Black Clouds and Blue Skies

 


         So many times I have heard people say If you dont like the weather in ______ stick around for five minutes and it will change.  And it does.

 


         I was having lunch with some friends on Saturday.  We chose to eat outside as the air felt nice and warm enough to enjoy.  Carol and I both noticed black clouds hanging to one side, and yet the skies were blue with moving white clouds to the other.  Seems like the blackness pushed its way into the blue which caused a gray

And OH . . .

So much wind.

Without warning, the wind blew debris over us.  It looked like it was black hail falling upon us and twigs in our food.  We decided to move indoors right before it started to rain!

I remember feeling hot that very morning.

 


So we really have had warm and cold experiences within the matter of minutes.  I find myself dressing in shorts and sweat shirts figuring at least half of me will be protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment