Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Lost in the Sauce

 When we lived in West Valley

I rarely used covers at night

Maybe 10 times a year

Maybe

Even after we moved here

And I would fall asleep on

The recliner,

Richard would cover me

But the covers would come off

Long before morning

And then we moved into a

Different house

And suddenly my toes were always

Cold

And so I would keep them

Covered

But lately it seems like I

Am covering all of me.



I think the earth is spinning

Nearer to the sun and then

To the other extreme

So far away from the sun that

Its always cold

Hard to imagine that just over

six weeks ago I was complaining

about the heat.

Ten weeks ago it was in the

Three digits in California

We had moved to Oregon for

The constancy which

We have never had.

I dont want three digits and

Then near freezing (or

Below freezing) 

At this point I dont

Think it even matters

In what state or nation



Autumn is still producing

Gorgeous colors

Thats nice.

Theres a perk.

No comments:

Post a Comment