Monday, April 11, 2016

My Life in Boxes part I



         We closed on our house finally.  It's supposed to record today.  It's been a painful ride.  Have several boxes packed, but we still don't have a key.  The plan is to move all the big pieces of furniture this upcoming weekend.  Other than that, I'll be loading the car with as many boxes as I can, drive to Tri-City, unload and repeat. 

         Right now I'm just taking a break from packing boxes and having them ready.  I don't know how the weather will be for us.  Last week was so hot and this week has been overcast and cool. 




         None of us are excited about moving, but we are all looking forward to saving some money. And I am looking forward to taking a bath in a tub that is deep enough to cover my entire body (unlike the turkey pan sized tubs that we've had in Utah.  Currently we don't have a tub at all)


         Break's up.  Don't know when I'll get back to posting.  We'll be unhooking the computer pretty soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment