Thursday, April 7, 2016

Stay Tuned

As usual, I have more on my mind than I have time to type.

            We're supposed to close on a house today and so "New Beginnings" and "Plastic Eggs" will have to wait. 

            I have to comment on my daughter's growth.  The school's bands
performed their second concert last night.  And I choir was introduced.  I would like to see Jenna take choir next year.  Roland wants her to go out for basketball. 

            I need want to download pictures and scan a few items and visit the internet.  It's normally Roland's late day, but he said he took today off.  And so I will spend the day with him rather than work on my blog.

            So perhaps I'll be able to work on this tomorrow.  In the meantime here is this thought:




No comments:

Post a Comment